Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What time is dinner?

So I finally decided I should have a proper French dinner. I have been eating cereal for dinner for the past two weeks!!! Taylor, my travel buddy, and I went to look for a restaurant at 6:30pm, a time which most Americans would assume restaurants would be open for dinner. After walking around for a good half an hour, we realized French restaurants do not open for dinner until 8pm. At that point, we were hungry and tired of walking and decided to abandon our quest for French and settled on Italian. We found an Italian restaurant that served over fifteen different types of pizzas cooked in a wood fired oven. After much debate I ordered a goat cheese, ham, sweet pepper, and onion pizza. And a glass of French wine, so dinner was a little bit French. The pizza was delicious (the picture does not do it justice).

No comments:

Post a Comment