Sunday, January 23, 2011

I continue to be amazed at the quality of food available in France. No matter where I have eaten, cheap cafe or corner patisserie, the food has been excellent. During one of my many walks from the Metro to my apartment, I noticed a small patisserie (pastry shop) and more importantly it was open which is a small miracle considering it was a Saturday. The French like to have their weekends off and shut down almost every store. I was curious to see what kind of pastries the shop offered and decided to go and take a look. Wow, I was so shocked to see the assortment and high quality of the pastries. And the prices are sooo cheap.
After much debate, I settled on a...well I am not sure what it was called, the shop did not have any signs, but it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment